Cowling & Payne appreciate that buying and selling property is likely to be one of the most important transactions of your life and is not something to be entered into lightly.
Choosing your estate agent can be a difficult decision.
A good place to start, are the recommendations and reviews of people who have used our services. Please see our Reviews here.
Should you instruct Cowling & Payne to sell your property, the process will be as follows:
The valuation will normally be carried out by Russell Payne - Sales Director or Michael Lee - Branch Manager who both have a wealth of experience in the local area.
• We will conduct extensive market research before we visit your property and will show and leave market data to help reinforce our valuation. We will not provide you with an over-inflated, unrealistic figure just to flatter you and win your business
• We will be discreet when attending your home. None of our vehicles are sign written.
• We will provide suggestions to enhance your home’s saleability.
Preparing Sales Details
• Should you decide to instruct Cowling & Payne, we will revisit your property to prepare sales details and take high quality photographs with our wide angled lens camera
• We will ask you to approve our sales details but will not start marketing your property until you are completely satisfied with them
• We can organise the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) should you not already have one in place
As soon as Cowling & Payne have received full instructions and approved sales details, our extensive applicant base of prospective buyers will be emailed details of your property.
These applicants will then be followed up by telephone in order to develop potential viewings of your property.
For Sale Board:
We recommend a ‘For Sale’ board is placed outside your property as this will give your property 24 hour exposure to potential buyers.
State of the Art Window Display:
Cowling & Payne have recently installed the most up to date and eye-catching LED window displays and we will display your property with internal and external photographs to get your property noticed.
Some vendors do not want the hassle of showing potential buyers around their home and would feel more comfortable with the agent conducting the viewings.
Cowling & Payne are happy to offer an accompanied viewing service to all prospective buyers should this be required.
Most offers received will initially be submitted verbally and then confirmed in writing. Cowling & Payne will use their skill as trained negotiators to achieve the best offer possible and will clarify your potential buyer’s financial position.
Once we have agreed the Sale:
In order to effect a smooth transaction and keep you updated, we will regularly chase solicitors, mortgage brokers, buyers and the sales chain in which your property is involved. We will keep in regular contact throughout the sale.