Cowling and Payne have become one of the leading letting agents within the local area and have consistently been ranked Number 1 agent by Rightmoves for ‘Most Instructed Properties’.
We have a substantial and growing portfolio of properties to rent from one bedroom apartments to large family homes. Should you wish to rent any of our properties the following procedure will apply:
- Firstly contact Cowling & Payne to arrange a viewing
- Should you wish to rent the property after your viewing, we will ask for some initial information and an administration fee to hold the property
- Subject to landlord approval in principal, we will commence with your reference application
- You are required to complete a tenancy application form, which is usually completed with a staff member at our office
- Once we have received your completed application form, we will process your references
- Subject to satisfactory references being obtained and final approval from the landlord, we will then confirm your move date for the commencement of the tenancy. (Please note that should your reference check fail due to incorrect information being provided, you will forfeit your administration fee.)
- You will now need to arrange payment of the first month’s rent together with your deposit. (Payment to be made by cleared funds.)
- An appointment will then be made at our office to sign your tenancy agreement together with an inventory and the handover of keys, subject to the tenancy agreement commencing the same day
- Congratulations! You are now ready to move into your new home.